IB Schools Australasia provides to members, free of charge, certificates that can be presented at various ceremonies at a state and individual school level. Our November 2023 suite of certificates are now available to order.
This popular, members only service, is a complimentary service provided as part of the annual membership fee.
Awards Ceremony Booklets:
金宝搏下载网址appIB学校澳大拉西亚提供的模板Awards Ceremony booklet for IB Diploma Programme Awards Ceremonies for schools and Networks.
IB Schools Australasia Certificates:
These certificates have been popular with our member schools for a number of years as a way of acknowledging the hard work and achievements of students as they move through each of the IB programmes.
Certificates are available for all IB Programmes including Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, Diploma Programme and Career-related Programme.
The following range of Certificates is available to member schools:
- Certificateof Meritfor CP graduates who have achieved 6+ (only 2 taken)
- Certificateof Merit for the Reflective Projectfor CP graduates who have achieved a B or above
- Certificateof Outstanding Career Related Studiesfor CP graduates who have achieved the highest level in their chosen professional course
- Certificate of Outstanding Service.这个证书是在学校了as they see fit for a small number of students whose service embodies the IB mission statement ideal. It is anticipated that there would be only one of two of these awarded in any one school.
- Career Programme Achievement.This Certificate is for CP graduates who have completed the requirements of the Career-related programme. This certificate could be used by schools or Networks that have ceremonies where all students who pass the Career-related programme are recognised.
- Certificate ofDistinctionfor DP graduates who have achieved an IB score of 40 points or more.
- Certificateof Meritfor DP graduates who have achieved at least one Grade 7 in one subject or an ‘A’ in EE/TOK.
- Certificate of outstanding Creativity, Activity and Service.这个证书是在学校了as they see fit for a small number of students whose CAS embodies the IB mission statement ideal. It is anticipated that there would be only one of two of these awarded in any one school.
- Diploma Achievement.This Certificate is for DP graduates who have completed the requirements of the Diploma. This certificate could be used by schools or Networks that have ceremonies where all students who pass the Diploma are recognised.
Middle Years Programme
- Certificate of Distinctionare for students who have achieved an overall average score greater than 6 across all subjects.
- Certificate of Meritfor students who have achieved a score of 7 in one or more subjects.
- Certificate of outstanding Service as Action. This certificate is to be presented within schools as they see fit to a small number of students whose Service as Action embodies the IB mission statement ideal. It is anticipated that there would be only one of two of these awarded in any one school
- Certificate of Participation.This Certificate is for students who have participated in the Middle Years Programme and been involved in the Personal Project or the Community Project in their final year (Please select the relevant option). This certificate could be used in schools which are moderated as well as those that are not.
Primary Years Programme
- Certificate of Participationfor students who have participated in the Primary Years Programme and have been involved in the Exhibition in the final year.
Templates for certificates and the awards booklet are provided to member schools on request as a word document ready for the names to be inserted by mail merge and printed by your school.
To download the order form pleaseclick here. Order form should be sent to, Phoebe Tocco, Executive Assistant, IB Schools Australasia at188app官网下载
Please allow three business days for handling.